A servicemember is an active-duty member of the Combined Fleets of Auraxis at any rank within Imperial Federation of Auraxis.
Civilians and Citizens are not considered servicemembers. Eternals are retired servicemembers who were distinguished by the Admiralty during active service. Admirals and the Emperor imperis are servicemembers.
All servicemembers must follow the Codex at all times while on duty.
Any civilian or citizen may become a servicemember and be promoted to Enlist in IFA by doing any of the following:
- Enlisting in Combined Fleets of Auraxis.
- Wearing a military uniform.
- Defending for the Auraxian Defense Forces or any local World or Colony's Defense Force. Any Civilians who attend Warfare Department events are considered conscripted into the Combined Fleets immediately.
- Being conscripted into any military of the Twenty Worlds.
Any servicemember may request an Inactivity Notice for valid reasons. Ping or DM a Centurion+ in Combined Fleets Communications to request this role.
Any servicemember may leave or be discharged from active duty by doing any of the following:
- Requesting discharge from the Combined Fleets of Auraxis.
- Leaving Imperial Federation of Auraxis.
- Being subject to a court-martial or disciplinary action.
- Being banned or blacklisted from Combined Fleets Communications.
Any Admiral may discharge, ban, blacklist, or mark kill-on-sight any IFA servicemember or civilian at their discretion.
Through service guarantees citizenship, any Guard or higher rank in the Combined Fleets of Auraxis is eligible for citizenship within the Imperial Federation of Auraxis. See the citizenship page for additional information regarding obtaining official citizenship.
Servicemembers with citizenship are disallowed from raiding or defending against Imperial Federation of Auraxis without specific and special permission from a Centurion+ in IFA.